Welcome to SalesChoice!
We are a SaaS – Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics company, integrated on the SalesForce APP Exchange. The company has developed a Big Data, Advanced Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Platform to successfully predict sales outcomes for B2B companies in mid to large enterprises. More information can be located at www.saleschoice.com
JOB DESCRIPTION: Business Development Representative
Location: Toronto, Ontario
- We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization as a Business Development Representative.
- You will act as part of a Start-up Sales Team reporting directly to the CEO, hunting new business within specific geographies.
- Ideal candidates should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
- We offer a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell a leading-edge business solutions and take your career to the next level!
- The opportunity to generate new business opportunities to fuel our growth
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined geo
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling, developing winning proposals, securing closed contracts)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize SalesChoice and the on-demand model
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Solid Base Salary + Commission, Equity Plan, 3 Weeks Vacation plus Holidays & more
- Base Salary – $45-55K, pending experience, plus Commission of 20% and SaaS Annuity Participation: Opportunity to earn over $100K, plus participate in our employee option plan.
- 20% Commission Plan – $750- $1M, pending experience levels
- 2-4 Years of full-time corporate sales experience (Software sales is a plus)
- 6 Months of corporate prospecting experience
- University Degree and/or 2-year College Diploma from an accredited institution
- CRM experience required, expertise and expertise from SalesForce.com usage of Software or former work employee experience are highly desirable skills
- Inside sales experience, mandatory requirement
- Commercial (Mid Market) – or Enterprise prospecting experience a mandatory requirement
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Bilingualism (English/French) is considered an asset
- Passion for Analytics and Business Intelligence SaaS Solutions
- Expertise in these vertical markets an asset: Professional Services, Communications and High Tech, Software, Manufacturing
Forward covering letter, resume including LinkedIn coordinates to: