July 16, 2018 | Toronto, ON CATAAlliance recently launched their own CATA Tech Now Video web platform featuring Dr. Cindy Gordon, CEO of SalesChoice as one of the Group of Subject Area Analysts. The group of analysts will be going in depths on various topics of interest to the Canadian tech community.
Other personalities who will be part of this group include:
- Nicole Verkindt, Founder & CEO, OMX
- Jean Guy Rens, Senior Partner, Sciencetech
- Charles Lim, Sr. VP, IMAX
- Jay Goodis, CPA, CA, Co-Founder and CEO, Tax Templates Inc.
- Peter Aceto, Co-Founder, Co-CEO & Chief Strategy Officer, eQuoshift
- Kim G C MoodyFCA, TEP Director, Canadian Tax Advisory Moodys Gartner Tax Law LLP
- Peter Weissman, Partner, Partner – Cadesky Tax
- Dan Wasserman, Founder, Mammoth Health Innovation Inc.
- Bill Hutchison, Distinguished Research Fellow, Innovation Policy Lab, Munk School, University of Toronto
- Gerry Anderson, Founder & President, Logicon Solutions
According to CATA CEO, John Reid, “One of our goals is to better engage with executives using easily distributed videos, have them be the face of CATA advocacy and grow our Canadian and global audience of supporters.”
CATA Tech Now will cover the tech beat with video interviews on advocacy campaigns, trends, new technologies and business developments with the people and the companies who make up Canada’s technology industry and key global markets.
The Canadian Advanced Technology Alliance (CATAAlliance), Canada’s One Voice for Innovation Lobby Group, crowdsources ideas and guidance from thousands of opt-in members in moderated social networks in Canada and key global markets. Supported by evidence-based research, CATAAlliance then mobilizes the community behind public policy recommendations designed to boost Canada’s innovation and competitiveness success.
About Dr. Cindy Gordon
Dr. Cindy Gordon is the CEO of SalesChoice, a Cognitive Sciences AI-based sales analytics platform and Data Sciences company. Prior she has held senior leadership roles at Accenture, Xerox and Citicorp. Internationally, she is recognized for her innovation thought leadership with over 14 books in the market. Cindy is also a Board Director /Advisor with: Corent Technology, TouchTV, Kula and CoursePeer. She is also a recipient of the Governor’s General Award for Innovation. Her community track record is extensive, highlights include: CATA (Current National Media Spokesperson for Women in STEM), Invest CrowdFund (ICC) Canada (Former National Chair), Former National Chair at Women in Technology (CATA: CANWIT), Co-Chair, iCanada (Smart Cities), Former Director, Nightwood Theatre, Former Director, St. Lawrence Theatre, Former President, Xerox Canada Women in Technology, etc.
For more information, please visit www.saleschoice.com.
Follow us on: