June 22nd, 2022 | Canada – SalesChoice is pleased to be recognised as a “Key Player in the Sales Analytics Solution Market” by Digital Journal.
Their recent report “Sales Analytics Solution Market Trends in Technological Developments and Growth Forecast to 2028” provides a competitive advantage to industry newcomers and those who aim to enter the market by conducting a comprehensive research around the industry’s important characteristics, while answering questions such as:
- What will be the market size and growth rate by the conclusion of the forecast period?
- What are the major trends in the Sales Analytics Solution Market that are influencing market growth?
- What are the market’s main competitors’ prospective growth possibilities and threats?
- What are the main findings of Porter’s five forces analysis and the SWOT analysis of the major companies in the worldwide Sales Analytics Solution Market?
- What opportunities and dangers do manufacturers in the global Sales Analytics Solution Market face?
A compilation of primary and secondary research that presents market size, share, trends, and forecasts for major segments and sub-segments while taking macro and micro environmental aspects into account, the report also highlights the other key players in the industry. With the help of a patented tool, Digital Journal provides a competitive quadrant analyzing and evaluating the companies’ positions based on its Industry Position and Market Performance scores.
To read more, click here.
About SalesChoice Inc.
SalesChoice is a SaaS AI Insight Engine Platform and Data Sciences as a Services Company that helps B2B organizations end revenue uncertainties by solving unpredictable challenges in Sales Forecasting, Opportunity Prioritization, Data Completeness, and Relationship Intelligence. The software helps reduce cost of sales by 20-30%, increase top-line revenue by 15-20%, and improve sales forecasting accuracy by 20-50%.
SalesChoice is a Salesforce ISV and can be installed from the AppExchange on Salesforce.
For more information, please contact:
Malay Upadhyay, Chief AI Customer Experience Officer, SalesChoice Inc.
Or please visit https://www.saleschoice.com/
Follow us on: