July 23, 2018 | Toronto, ON – The A.I. Directory expansion continues as the platform has now added Chinese AI companies to its growing list of AI institutions and professionals.
Launched in December 2017, by IT World Canada, CATA and SalesChoice Inc. to initially profile all Canadian AI stakeholders, the rapid success and adoption of the directory quickly led to the addition of US companies earlier this year. With this latest phase of profile additions, the directory now covers three of the most focused countries in the AI landscape.
The AI Directory provides global businesses with a one-stop shop for all of their artificial intelligence-related needs by providing stakeholders with an opportunity to profile their expertise, find influencers, discover partnership opportunities, share research, and gain insights into new business models in one convenient place. This central repository for everything AI helps find new opportunities more easily and cash in on the $36.8B market. The directory now has over 400 profiles as it continues its global expansion.
“One of the critical needs for scaling up a business is the discovery of partnerships that will allow you to advance rapidly, and in the right global ecosystems,” says SalesChoice CEO Dr. Cindy Gordon. “The AI Directory will help all organizations determine who is who across the private and public sector landscape.”
“New business models are evolving so quickly, it’s hard for organizations trying to commercialize their ideas to keep track of the IT community skills and expertise,” ITWC president Fawn Annan had said in her statement.
Benefits of the A.I. Directory include:
- Identify and Connect with leading AI community stakeholders (business, influences, researchers, resources, investors)
- Develop AI brand awareness, with rich AI Media News, Video Channels, Content to Learn and Grow
- Profile expertise, with relevant information to attract customers, partners or new talent
- Promote community leadership to ensure all leading global A.I. community ecosystems are registered for a highly visible collaborative footprint
- Enable the visibility of AI stakeholder services and solutions to find and profile your unique value.
- Source companies for partnership opportunities
- Conduct Research on community interests and produce sustainable research products of value to the global AI ecosystem.
- Create Community events of value to both regional and global interests.
The AI directory can be accessed at: https://www.aidirectory.ai/
For more information, contact
VP Marketing and Communications