Artificial Intelligence is leading to the fundamental reengineering of all aspects of our human experience and how we as a species interact with our universe However, the inequalities, incumbencies and biases of the innovators designing AI have a direct impact on how the technology guides human information, perception and action.
Join Beena Ammanath, Executive Director of the Deloitte AI Institute at this year’s chapter of Interzone as we examine how to engineer a new intelligence that is unconstrained by the limitations and prejudices of its creators so it can begin serving all of humanity.
Beena will be joined at the virtual roundtable by long-standing Politik host John Koetsier and several of the worlds preeminent experts in aiethics including:
- Anima Anandkumar, Director of Machine Learning Research at NVIDIA
- Dr. Cindy Gordon, CEO of SalesChoice
- Dr. Lobna KAROUI, Global AI Panel Contributor at Forbes and MIT
- Danny Lange, SVP of AI at Unity Technologies
- The revolution will be televised on Zoom on December 3 at 1:00 PM MDT. Don’t miss it.
Click here to register.